The Chattery
Our Cbox

Rules: 1. Keep it clean (PG-13)
2. Please do not spam the Cbox.
3. Don't advertise in the Cbox

Please be aware most of our members are in the UK/Europe and may not be around if the Cbox time shows it is very early in the morning.

Calendar
December
January

Staff
Who Runs Things

Credits
Who Made What
Header banner, forum icons and member title legends made by Sharpie

Non-standard forum and cbox smileys made by Kins

Canon characters belong to their respective authors; original characters belong to their players.

We make no profit from this site.

Other Stuff
Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

7th October: Charming play, Open
Estefania Lopes de Almeida
 Posted: Jun 28 2014, 07:21 PM

Spanish Irregular
Group Icon

Group: Retired
Member No.: 33

"Then perhaps it really wouldn't be feasable to take the space with the stables. But perhaps better a garden and an organery? Then you would not only enjoy the luxury of the views and the peace of the place, but also the fruits and similar grown to make for a pleasant treat there." She smiled and tilted her head, arching a brow playfully. "You would wish to keep the mare indeed. Yet, I would loathe to part with her. She is very dear to me, you see." She looked fond at the thought of the faithful animal.

Perhaps we can come to an agreement and is to have a youngling that remains here and one that I shall take home? In that fashion, at least a part of her will be with you." She glanced at the stage again and indicated one of the performers. "He is rather good."
PM
^
Edward Torrington
 Posted: Jun 30 2014, 11:08 PM

Royal Engineer Captain
Group Icon

Group: Royal Engineers
Member No.: 9

"That certainly would be quite acceptable, if I can't have the mare. But that would require a certain time frame. Do you have her in England already?"

Torrington took a deep breath and switched from prospective summer houses to the mechanics of horse breeding.

Isabella looked at the actor through her glass and nodded.

"Yes, he is! He is new, I think, just came this season. He wears his costume very creditably, though, don't you think?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Estefania Lopes de Almeida
 Posted: Jul 3 2014, 08:25 AM

Spanish Irregular
Group Icon

Group: Retired
Member No.: 33

"Not yet, no. But I can ask for her to be brought here. It will take a while longer of course, since news and travel arrangements are not as swift as one would wish." She smiled. She knew a friend who she could easily trust and more so whose brother could accompany the mare as she was brought to England and make certain that all was well with her and that she would reach her destination in a good condition.

She turned to Bella and nodded. "Indeed, he seems quite the master, not only of his voice but also of his role and attire. If he is new, then he certainly has far to go." She was enjoying the performance as well as the conversations.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll